Saturday 29 September 2012

Finals Week

FINALS WEEK



Hey everyone hope you had a great weekend. It has been an exciting week with all the footy fever going around the mighty red and white swanies won the AFL grand final yesterday, it was one of the best games I have ever watched, We watched it at the Nash Pub in Paddington and we were lucky enough to get  good seats right in front of the big screen.


After a long week of work, my first day off  was a cracker of a day and decided to go for a stand up paddle with Kerrbox,Browny and Chris down at Bondi..

Beardy's Rant ( rubbish on the beach )





Cam and Maxi fitness video.

This week we are on the outdoor equipment overlooking Tamarama beach. Due to having a few drinks over the weekend celebrating the footy finals myself and Cam are a bit hungover :) but I promised you all a video.The session was body weight exercises, for all of you at home you can do these exercises without equipment see below.
  • 10-12 wide grip chin ups
  • 20 lunges
  • 10-12 push ups
  • 10-12 reverse crunch
  • 10-12 reverse grip chins
  • 10-12 squat jumps
  • 10-12 dips
  • 10-12 hanging knee raises
You do 3 sets of the above , for the the elite you can do 5 sets.





Gonzo having a dance 







"Action may not always bring you happiness, But there is no happiness without action"

Hope you all enjoyed this blog 
have a good and safe week.

Cheers
MAXI

10 comments:

  1. Hey Maxi :) awesome blog as usual <3 I'm glad that my suggestion about injuries that occur on flat rock is Beardys next rant :) Looking forward to your next blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi maxi! Loved your blog! I hope I can show you my fitniss results in two years when were gonna move to sydney :) just chance my bedroom into a fitniss centre ;p so can"t wait "till the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog as always can't wait for next weeks. Hopefully next summer I'll be nice and slim and can show you and cam the results :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Blog maxi, you are purely amazing:Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics, they are amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blogs and Gonzo's dancing lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the blog Maxi! Love from Holland.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi maxi Emily care here again when the new updated series coming out of bondi rescue coming out of 2012 and by the way can U do dose crazy invention thing again U should use a rubber dingy put that on a surf board with a hole where the person sits in it with jet ski propellars at the back come back to me when I've tried my idea please write something on ur blog about it if U have time and one question I tried to see U at the blue lagoon inn at st Ives but we couldn't im really upset about it im 11 I was going surfing there and caught a 8ft love u<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete