Monday 24 September 2012

The big 21



Hello everyone and welcome back.





21


Some of you may Know I Turn 21 this Wednesday the 26th of September, On Saturday I had my celebration at the Bucket list Bondi beach. It was a very Good day, I had a few beers some good laughs and some very tipsy moments.







Beardy's Rant

Due to Being back on the beach full time this week i did not have enough time to get a fitness video of myself and Cam. so instead This week I am going to introduce a new segment on my blog.

I introduce to you Beardy every couple of weeks I'm going to get a rant off beardy and post it up, this week the rant is about "people swimming in front of the dangerous current signs".



If you have any rants you want myself and beardy to bring up in my next blog, send a tweet to @IAMBEARDY or myself and we will talk about it next time. I know this post is short but ill try and gather more things this week for the next post. 
next blog will include the following.

  • Cams fitness tip's
  • Beardys Rant
  • Funny video of the week
  • things that are happening during the week
  • happy quote

I hope you enjoy this video as much as Yatesy and I did :)





I hope you all enjoy the week stay positive and be happy. Glad you are all enjoying the blog I like to at least try and make you all little but happy :)




Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.



Lots of love 
MAXI



16 comments:

  1. Hey maxi! Hope your well :) am loving your blogs they put a smile on my face :) our jobs are similar except you save human lives and I save animals lives :) I'm looking at coming to bondi in the next year Or so and I will make sure I don't swim infront of the dangerous current signs lol take care xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maxi. Just wondering if you guys have considered a different style of dangerous currents sign. Perhaps red with multilingual text?? Just a thought. Happy 21st!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maxi :) I love reading your blog! It makes me happy and it makes me laugh because you guys are halairious! I always enjoy watching Bondi Rescue and watching videos that the boys in blue put up on YouTube! I will be coming to Bondi Beach in December 2013!! I'll be looking out for ya! Lol :) keep up the good work saving lives! Keep writing awesome blogs! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thanks for making my butt happy hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Maxi, love the blog as always. Never fails to make me smile especially your videos. You guys should have a segment where you dance with a different lifeguard each week haha :) Thank you for brightening up a grey uk day. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys - love the blogs and videos especially. I think you and Beardy should have a rant over the fact that people go body boarding/surfing when they can't actually swim. Or even just get in the water when they can't swim. It astounds me that people are so stupid! I also agree, you should dance/sing with someone different every week, would be very amusing! Anyway keep up the good work and take care! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your blog! It made me laugh. I needed a good laugh so thank you. Love your blogs!

    keep up the great work and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday!!!!!!!! Please tweet me Im @luvya788

    my blog is about you at school!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maxi! I love the blog especially the video with you and Beardy, looking forward to more videos.

    Happy 21st Birthday from the UK. Lots of love :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. When the phone rings in the middle of a rant... HILARIOUS!!! But seriously...JUST AS IT WAS GETTING GOOD!!! Lol happy birthday though maxi!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXI!!!!!!!!!!! Its more exciting than my own motherfucking birthday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Maxi :) Love the blog, it's a good read when I need a smile or a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi maxi my name is Emily Carr im 11 years old and im from England I love U with All my heart and U R the best lifeguard ever I have whatched all the episodes and series I love U sooooooooooo much I like body boarding and surfing I have caught a 10ft wave once with a body board U R my idol love emilyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really like this blog!! Just made my day watching u and beardy, u have the best laugh ;) keep up the good work. Jem x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the indonesian traveler check. cause I'm from west java -Indonesia and will come to Bondi soon! Keep writing maxi, like your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete