Thursday 13 September 2012

Sportsmans day






This week we had all our summer lifeguards back and ready for summer every year a week before the summer roster starts we have our lifeguard induction.
 Monday and Tuesday was mostly workshops and the Wednesday was our Annual Sportsman's day, It was a great day with lots of laughs and skill's and was good to see harries in pink undies (cough cough). Whippet and Yatesy have won the event 3 years in a row they are very hard to beat I don't know how but it still blows myself and all the boys away, Harries and his team mate Paul got last place it wasn't just the pink undies that had lost it for them Harries has a hard time concentrating in general not to mention the events we did on the day. In order the events were
  • Stand up paddle race down at Rose bay
  • 100mt sprint
  • Penalty shootout
  • Big blow up ball race (kinda like a hamster ball)
  • Tennis
  • 9 Holes of Golf
  • Darts

First event Stand up Paddle Race Team Shot



This is the Big Blow Up Ball Race It was to much fun !!!!!!




                                                             Park Shot


                                     Penalty Shoot Out


Golf

The team just before Darts



My partner was Quiggers we did pretty well we ended up getting second out of the twelve teams.


Holistic Fitness Gym Fox Studios.

As some of you may know I train at a gym in Fox studios called Holistic Fitness my mate Cam owns it and he has let me do a little video to show you all this amazing gym. through the winter I lost 5 kilos from hard training, commitment, and healthy eating, for all of you at home I am going to post at least one video a week of a exercises and some healthy eating tips so I can make you feel better about yourself, I hope you all enjoy feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions.

                                                                   Tour Of The Gym



A Body Weight Session "Staying Alive"




"Quote"

" Every step leads you down a path to somewhere,
The decision we make on what path to take
Makes us who we are today!
Make it happy and positive"



I hope you all enjoyed this blog.
:)
MAXI



17 comments:

  1. Great blog, i love the videos you post, they are so funny.
    Looking forward to your health and fitness videos. It's sweet you're thinking of us in Europe when winter is coming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You always make me smile Maxi, love coming home to a new blog of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another great blog!! I've got the address of the tower so you'll get a letter from me soonish

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have serious dance skills. The last one made me laugh!!
    Your winter is probably the equilivent of an english summer anyway! ha.
    I always love checking this blog each day to see if you've posted. This is the best of the 3! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My comment seemingly didnt post. I love your blog loads and look forward to seeing the fitness vids as i'm soon gonna be losing weight . This will totally help me.

    You make my day a little brighter no matter how dark or bright it already is :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the blog post! I am looking forward to your exercise videos. I would love to have tips on eating better and different exercise routines. Thanks again for the post

    have a great evening or day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "hamster balls" are zorbing balls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannah Yates (yatsey)14 September 2012 at 10:39

    Man you guys craazzzzyyy! sooo totally jealous wish it was summer here...England seems to miss it completely. just rains...harris pants :')
    Love the blog man! and love what you do..yeaaahh ive seen the show..
    anddd OMG my nick names yatesy too ;) same name as lifeguard on the show!!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously can't get enough of you working out. Please follow me Im @luvya788

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha ha!! Loving the blog Maxi specially all the pics. Can't believe the pink undies tho!!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg! its liv+may here and can we just say that we are in love you, you are funny,kind,fit,sexy and we love you! we watch bondi rescue EVERYDAY and love it! You and Bacon are hot!may+bacon, liv+maxi<3<3:*

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great theme BUT, there are lots of problems with Headers!!
    jogos de moto

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sports day is really enjoyable day having lots of fun. I remember all my sports day when i was a child.

    daily voucher deals

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Information, thanks for the great Post. I will come back later * Great information about self tanning: self tanner reviews
    seo company

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another thing, liking the blog design. I had a similar blog to yours before I sold it on. Ive still not got around to uploading a custom design on my new blog.


    Funny images download

    ReplyDelete