Sunday 7 October 2012

Been A Good Bloody Week !!

Hello And Welcome Back









Hope you are all well this week, It has been a very busy two weeks for the lifeguards especially at Bondi we have been getting great weather and when you get good warm weather it brings every punter from local to surrounding suburbs to tourists. Unfortunately this week the rubbish that was left on our beautiful beaches was disgusting so if your reading this and you were at the beach in the last two weeks and left rubbish, maybe in your own home you like sitting in rubbish but don't bring it to the beach put your rubbish in the bin...( that's my personal rant this week ) Anyway this week we have had some really bad fin chops and some bad face injuries from surfing, I understand everyone that has never been to the beach wants to learn to surf. Before you learn make sure you can lie on the board properly. Surf the broken waves to start off with and don't go out when its (rough, big waves, rippy,shallow sandbank etc) start off on a foam board (soft) not Fiber glass (hard) ask a lifeguard or a good experienced surfer for some tips, And remember surf in designated surfing areas not in between the red and yellow flags that is for swimmers only. It’s sad to see so many injuries that happen to beginner surfers (below are some photos of the injuries this week).

Caution if you don't like cuts don't look












I have a feeling that it’s going to be a very busy summer, the amount of crowds that have been around the beaches lately is crazy last Thursday we had at least 20,000 people on the beach even though its school holidays you would think no body bloody works hahahaha


Now to the funny stuff This week on Beardys rant myself and Beardy had a rant on " Flat rock " If you do come to Bondi and go swimming off these rocks there is a good chance that you will draw blood. Don’t be stupid and go out there. We will provide first aid but remember you are taking a lifeguard (a set of eyes off the water) to treat your silly wounds.







I can officially say that there is going to be a new addition to my Blog, I am currently writing some lyrics and getting some tunes together and singing about a few of the lifeguards, If I get a good response from all of you at home ill work even harder to get it all together. Not only a song but I am going to try and do film clips of it as well to give you all a laugh :)



A Teddy To Cool Young Bloke was getting around the beach the other day doing wheelies on a pushbike I thought it was pretty funny, I am giving him credit he did pretty well on the wheelie it gets better about 5 minutes later a Korean man ran up to the tower and In broken English said "Hello I do Gangnam style" I couldn't help but film this moment. Below I have combined the videos to a song I reckon they go to.




“We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private map, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities."

I hope you all enjoyed this Post until next time lots of love

MAXI









14 comments:

  1. love it maxi! would love to hear your songs mattee:Dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think you should do another car singalong to Gangnam Style!!! :D xxx Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!

    Maybe in Beardy's rant you can do something about asians and Irish?

    Lovee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah you guys make me laugh, great blog maxi! & also would love to hear your songs!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant blog Maxi, can't wait for next weeks rant. Love to hear your song! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma (London) xx7 October 2012 at 02:50

    Omg both videos are priceless! They are great literally made me laugh out loud! Beardys face when he raises one eyebrow is hysterical! Luv u both loads and can't wait for the next blog and to hear your songs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blogs Maxi x could you try and get Mouse in the next one plz haha x we would love to hear your songs x I look forward to beardys next rant xx keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you again for such a great blog! LOVE the rant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the blog as always! great rant and love the vids. Cant wait to read lyrics especially as me and my best mate give song writing a go :) Do you play any instruments? x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaah you just made my day a whole lot better!
    Thank you for putting a smile on my face

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your vids are so funny can't wait to see more!! Loving your blog too makes me smile everytime i read it.. You look like a fun loving guy to be with maxi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really make me smile, your blog is ace and would defo love to hear some songs lol.
    Have a great week.
    Faye x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi maxi im 11 years old im from Britain my name is Emily Carr U R my fave lifeguard ever pleased cometo Britain I love U with all my heart I've what he'd every single episode and series love U xxx <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    PEACE and #YOLO

    ReplyDelete