Saturday 20 October 2012

A Walk In The Park


Hello And Welcome Back.


This week has been a good week and I hope you all enjoyed it wherever you are in the world.



Centennial Park Sydney.


After a long week on the beach there is nothing better than a nice stroll around Centennial Park. It’s about a 3.5 km loop I recommend if you want to get some fresh air and clear the mind get the IPod out bang on some tunes and go for a walk. Even if you don't live in Sydney go to your local park or beach and go for a stroll you will be surprised how relaxing it is.





As you all know I do like a tune that fits with what you are doing so I think this song would go good walking around a park



In Other News.

Last Monday Myself , Reidy, Bisho, Corey, Bacon were asked to do a runway walk for Bendon Underwear. I was so nervous soon as it was my turn to do the walk I tripped over and jarred my big toe I was so embarrassed everyone thought it was hilarious. 


Fun Stand up Paddle In The Harbour

On Friday myself Kerr box and Lozza went for a 2 hr Stand up paddle in the harbour, the water was glassy the sun was shining it was absolutely beautiful. I recommend you do this if you are in Sydney.
A mate of mine Belly runs a Stand up rental and lesson business in Rose Bay check it out you will love it. 


This week on Maxi and Beardys Rant.



This is the last week of the rants. For the next 5 Blog posts I will be Interviewing 5 countries from around the world it is going to be called " Traveler checks " I hope you enjoyed all of the rants, now to change it up I'll be doing something different for the next 5 weeks
 :) Stay tuned :)

On A Final Note



“Everything around us is made up of energy. To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off positive energy”

"Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them."

I hope you have a safe and happy week.
 I hope you all enjoyed this post.

Lots of love 
MAXI






13 comments:

  1. love it. The photos are AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Maxi! Love reading this every Sunday morning, makes my day :) xx Lots of love from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, loving waking up every Sunday to your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading your blog every sunday. Sad to see its the last beary's rant and it will be nic to see you interview the 5 different countries but what happened to your song & dance Mr Maxwell? :) I think you and the lads were brave to walkout in your undies. You look so confident. Hope your poor toe is ok x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading your blog! Something to look forward too in the middle of the day in Ireland :) Still waiting for your song Maxi! I bet your runway experience was terrifying but sure no bother on you, your gorgeous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. I love reading these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like youre blog every week! I love the video's with Beardy Xx a dutch fan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your blog, I had one with piczo.com but decided to get the one attached to goggle+ check mine out, its called travelandpinapplecakes lol love your n beardys rants lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photography tells the story even if you havn't typed any.. nice photos

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I visited this park and I must tell you that it is perfect place for photography. An atmosphere around this park is so cool and fresh. It is largest park of Australia with full greenery and soft green grass.

    Mabu Capivari Eco Resort

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here we have great services . It’s especially important to find a safe, reliable and confidential Taxi service who can follow you around the world and provide a clean executive vehicle driven by a professionally trained.
    Maxi taxi | Melbourne maxi taxi |Maxi cab

    ReplyDelete