Monday 5 November 2012

Bronte And Beyond

Hello and welcome back.




Bronte Beach

As some of you may already know I don't only just work at Bondi I work at Bronte and Tamarama as well, Waverley council Lifeguards patrol the three beaches in the eastern suburbs of Sydney for the next three weeks I will be life guarding at Bronte beach.
Bronte beach is located approx 2.5 Km south of Bondi beach it is a beautiful part of Sydney. One of the best things about Bronte is that it has still got the local feel to it and has not got as many tourists as Bondi.








Great White Shark Dive

Can’t wait to swim with these crazy animals with Kerr box, Jesse, Hoppo, Deano early next week. We are all heading down to South Australia on Friday. We are staying in Glenelg for the weekend at the Pier Hotel, Then heading to Port Lincoln To swim in a cage with a few great white sharks I want to say thanks to Calypso Star Charters for the day in the cage, looking forward to be up and close to these amazing scary animals I am so excited and so are the others, we keep sending each other shark photos to syke us up its going to be Hoppos Birthday on the day so I hope the sharks are allot more angry, and give him a good birthday by biting his pinky finger off ;) hahaha .............



Traveler Checks 

On a Final Note

I hope you all have a great week; next blog will be up next Thursday with alot of footage from my trip to Adelaide SA, and the Shark dive. If you don't hear from me again you know I didn't make it :) I hope you enjoyed this Post all the best until next time..........
“In any situation, the best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing"


LOTS OF LOVE
MAXI



7 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Can't wait for your next one I'm sure the sharks won't eat you guys. It must be amazing to go down and see sharks that close... Just don't feed them. xD

    If I go Austalia I plan to go for a beach hop and visit as many beaches as possible. :D Australia looks so beautiful! Love Travller's check again good segment.

    Are you working on anymore songs then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be nice if you interview a Dutch man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! fancy doing a hangout on google+ sometime? :D xx Would love to go on webcam to you and the gang! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm cant wait to read ur next story...
    do u know that im ur biggest fan Maxi..everyday im watch bodi rescue to see ur action...n u make me melting always..,hehehe...

    i wish i can come to bondi n sink n u'll help me as my hero..,hihihihi...

    big hug for u Maxi...:* :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fancey finding some Scottish person for travellers checks that wont be a nutter? we can translate in our Auld Scots Launguage or if you find someone from up north they may speak Galic (thats Galic not the Irish Gaelic lol)

    Loving yoru blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bronte Beach is pretty and green beach. It is great place for an outdoor party or sports event. There are also so many luxury hotels and resorts with all modern amenities.

    Mabu Capivari Eco Resort

    ReplyDelete