Tuesday 13 November 2012

A Trip To Remember...

Hello everyone this blog post is about my recent trip to South Australia I hope you enjoy.



Adelaide Bound


As I woke up on Friday morning I couldn't wait to get to the airport and head off to Adelaide for 5 days. I was so excited about swimming with the sharks and visiting a few wineries. Myself, Jesse and kerrbox boarded the 6.30am flight and we were off.......



We stayed in Glenelg for two days it was a very beautiful spot, we stayed at the pier hotel right on the beach on the Friday we watched Deano and Hoppo and Harries compete for the world lifesaving titles at Christie's beach. The beaches are really nice but you won’t find me swimming in the ocean (to many sharks)    ;)


As we were at Christies beach (45 min away from where we were staying) it was so hard to get a taxi so we decided to sit down and have a beer at the surf club, I was asking kerrbox how we are going to get home :) A young local bloke over heard and offered to drive us back to Glenelg we agreed to get lift with him (P.S I don't condone riding with strangers but we were on holidays and we were up for the adventure... this is what went down  hahahaha..

We did survive the random pick up car trip :) 

The Wine Tour

On the Saturday we went on a wine tour we went to 5 different wineries it was amazing the wine tasted nice, the vineyards were beautiful and we had a delicious lunch at a winery called Woodstock. I ended up having a few wines I was very tipsy.









Shark Dive 


We arrived to Port Lincoln late Sunday night I was so excited for the dive the following day.
On Monday morning myself, Kerrbox Hoppo Deano Jesse got up at 5.30 AM and headed down to the mariner to jump on the boat and head out to Neptune Islands, That is where we were going to do the shark dive from port Lincoln to Neptune islands is about 2 1/2 hrs away. We finally arrived at the spot and we were ready to face these crazy animals.








I hope you enjoy this Post have a great week.....

MAXI




13 comments:

  1. wow that must've been some trip :) glad you all made it back in tact and glad to see no one lost any fingers (or your ears) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to watch the videos.... I cant right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, i like the pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha Maxi - another historic blog!! You totally brighten my day. Harries-could your pants get any smaller!?? Appreciate the flash of Kerrboxes bum and Jessies chest too!!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post the best so far... Since you the only other person I actually have on blogspot I look forward to your updates lol the video cracked me up lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you would like to add one more place in your list i suggest you the northern area of Pakistan you can easily find cheap flights for pakistan if you are conscious about traveling cost.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like this publish the best so far... Since you the only other individual I find travel agents actually have on blogger I look ahead to your up-dates it clip damaged me up .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really are travelers. Have you guys been in Jasper National Park? It's very nice there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good day! I can clearly see the fact that you really get the sense of what you are telling about over here. Do you a degree or an education that is somehow linked with the topic of this article? Waiting forward to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a interesting information for the Wine tour and Shark Drive. As per above comment Jasper National Park is biggest national park in Canadian Rockies.

    Águas de Santa Bárbara Resort Hotel

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is very interesting post. I am very crazy abut journey so, I am always going for trip in my summer and Christmas vacation, this way I have seen 80% best countries in the world. Visiting European country was my most memorable experience ever.

    Mabu Capivari Eco Resort

    ReplyDelete